Dream Big Basketball Academy invites you to compete in the Dream Big 3×3 League. This basketball league offers players a unique setting where they have more control over the game. 3×3 is a fast paced, exciting game that gives each ample opportunities on offense and defense to show their skills. Through fundamental team play, each group has as great chance to work out give-in-go’s, back door cuts, pick and rolls, etc. The intent of this league is to provide a fun and competitive learning environment for all players. We have students from Huntersville, Cornelius, Charlotte and surrounding areas.
*Get your team together*
- Choose your team name
- Kids coach themselves
- Fun atmosphere (music included)
- Sign up with friends
- Easy online registration
- 20 minute games
How many games?
Two games per team will be played each Sunday.
League Season and Team Fees:
Season 1 League: September 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th – $175 due per team with team fee paid at entry
Season 2 League: October 6th, 13th. 20th, 27th – $175 per team ($35/player if you have 5 players).
September 8th-October 27th (2 months) $325 per team – Registration closed!
Location and Game Times:
Most games will be played at Huntersville Elementary School. There will be 2 games being played at the same time. They will be played between 3:00pm-5:45pm. The younger divisions will have earlier game slot times. There will be a maximum of 45 minutes between 2 games (this is the achieved time frame). Schedules for the month will be posted here, online, 7 days prior before the first game.
**For younger players we will offer skills sessions with 3×3 scrimmages: k-2nd and 3rd-4th on Sunday afternoons September 4th-November 11th. See fall skill academy (click group training above).
Who Can Play:
Grades 5th-6th, 7th-8th, 9th-12th (2019-2020 schol year). We are counting on having age divisions for both girls and boys. Please indicate team level during registration and we will do our best to make competitive pools.All divisions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. It is a players only league, no coaches.
Teams must wear the same color jersey or T-shirt (no number needed). Reversibly team jerseys can be ordered separately (by team registration deadline). The price is $15 a player and will be distributed on the date of the first game.
Every team needs a team parent for information/communication purposes. Please indicate while signing up.
Individual Sign Up:
Works great. Just go to the signup page (tell us what age/gender) and we will pair you up with players in a similar situation.Cost $55 per month or $100 for both months, including reversible jersey.
Contact league director George Holm info @dreambigbasketball .com or 833-99-DREAM
- Each team roster may consist of a maximum of six team players all wearing colored jerseys/t-shirts.
- A team may have only three players on the court at a time.
- All games must start with at least three players on each team but may finish the game with 1-3 players.
- Teams should arrive 15 minutes before the posted start of the game.Teams will only be given a three minute grace period after the posted start of the game to obtain the remaining missing players. Once the grace period expires, the team will forfeit.
- Master timing There is one clock for all courts. All games will start on the sound of the supervisor’s master horn, which will start the master clock.
- First possessions determined by home team (to the left) on the schedule.
- The games will be officiated by a qualified official. Badgering game officials will lead to game disqualifications.
- The home team has to provide a score keeper to work with the referee.
- Only man-to-man defense allowed.
- No timeouts allowed.
- 2-minute pre-game warm-up